The Titanium Dermaroller Skin Needling device uses the latest skin rejuvenation techniques to help restore a healthy, flawless and youthful appearance to the skin. It is a multipurpose device used for treating various skin conditions such as wrinkles, pigmentation, acne scarring, and ageing skin. This is the only skin device which comprises of precision engineered titanium needles and delivers the most pain-free treatment experience from the very first use to the last.
Suitable for all skin types, including darker skin, and for use around the delicate eyes and mouth areas and the neck.
- Dramatically increases absorption of active ingredients in products
- Dramatically increases the efficacy of topical skincare products
- Helps to restore firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Thickens the epidermis and enhances dermal compactness
- Helps to smooth away wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves skin texture · Improves large pores in facial skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of indented acne scars and pits
- Helps to improve scars caused by chicken pox
- Helps to relax old scars
- Helps to fill old surgical scars
- Helps to lighten pigmentation marks
- Encourages re-pigmenting of white marks
How does skin needling work?
Skin needling or Collagen Induction Therapy, as it is also known, consists of precision engineered ultra fine titanium micro-needles which are rolled over the skin penetrating the top layers creating microscopic pinpricks. This allows for dramatically increased absorption of any topically applied product, increasing its efficacy, whilst also stimulating the skins natural healing response, increasing production of collagen and elastin fibres.
What does treatment feel like?
Before the procedure commences a topical anaesthetic will be applied to your skin to make it a pain-free experience.
How will my skin look after treatment?
Your skin will looked very flushed or sun burnt in appearance for the rest of the day, but will begin to fade overnight. By the following morning this will have faded away, although you may still have one or two spots of redness in more sensitive areas. These however can be covered very easily with make-up, and again, will fade.
How many treatments will I need?
A course of three treatments, at approximately six weekly intervals, is recommended for optimum results, but you will notice a great improvement after just one.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects are unlikely as treatment is minimally invasive, unlike injections, and has very little or no downtime.
When will I see the results?
Visible signs of skin rejuvenation start to be seen six to eight weeks after treatment and continue for up to one year.
More specific advice and information is given during your consultation.
On your first visit, your clinician will carry out a detailed consultation and assessment before recommending a treatment plan to suit your individual requirements. Your clinician will also demonstrate the equipment and answer any questions.
We follow best practice with treatment policies, procedures and protocols, only employing properly, highly trained clinicians, operating under the clinical supervision of our medical director in order to maintain the highest clinical standards.
We value the comfort and safety of our clients very highly and will take the greatest care to ensure that you feel at ease about every aspect of your treatment.
- No sunblock or lotion immediately after treatment.
- Sunblock is essential the day after treatment - use a good broad spectrum sunscreen, of at least SPF 30 such as SkinCeuticals products.
- No sun exposure for a minimum of 48 hours, including sunbeds.
- No strenuous activity for 24-48 hours such as the gym, running, or anything that will create a sweat or heat the skin.
- No make-up for 48 hours or until the skin has recovered from the skin needling treatment.
- For optimal results it is highly recommended that you use the Personal Titanium Dermaroller, with daily application of topical vitamins C and A and other recommended products, as advised by your clinician.